John Shanahan is a civil engineer and past president of Go Nuclear, Inc. and Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA: The debate on catastrophic man-made global warming involves many aspects of physics and chemistry for the atmosphere, oceans, land and all aspects of life for animals, insects and humans. It is complicated and elaborate. Dr. Edwin Berry has taken a physics-based systems approach to form a relatively simple analysis of carbon dioxide from fossil fuels added to the atmosphere. His conclusion is that this additional CO2 does not play a significant role in global warming. This article looks at a simple chemical equation for the role of CO2 in the atmosphere. It shows how important carbon dioxide is for many aspects of life on Earth. Get rid of atmospheric CO2 and life will end. Carbon dioxide is not a pollutant. It is essential to life. Love CO2 and nature.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA
- Energy security and sovereignty (Rob Jeffrey) South Africa