Paul Driessen, senior policy analyst for the Committee For A Constructive Tomorrow: Young Americans for Liberty Conference - I hope you're prepared to have some fun actively engaging in a little exercise to discover how the world really works. I know some of you have read my books and articles – and heard me talk about how eco-imperialists deny the world’s poorest people access to the modern energy, agriculture, disease control and other technologies that make our jobs, living standards, travel, entertainment, communication, health and life spans possible. After countless thousands of years of stagnation, wallowing near the abyss, living little better than domesticated animals … what brought about this incredible transformation?
Latest from John Shanahan
- Porto Climate Conference Perspectives and Conclusions (Nils-Axel Moerner) Sweden Portugal
- Why human CO2 does not change climate (Ed Berry) USofA
- Land area required to generate electricity (Bonne Posma. Comments by Jon Boone, John Droz, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan) USofA South Africa Canada
- Early September Morning in Denver Botanic Gardens (John Shanahan) USofA
- Why Christianity Is the World’s Most Eco-friendly Philosophy (Vijay Jayaraj) India