James Lovelock, PhD in Medicine, Chemist, Independent Scientist, Environmentalist. While working for NASA in the 1960s, concerned with detecting life on Mars he presented the Gaia hypothesis which proposes that living and non-living parts of the Earth form a complex interacting system that can be thought of as a single organism. He came to think that use of fossil fuels would produce catastrophic man-made global warming. In September 2017 he announced that he changed his mind. Environmentalism has gone too far; renewable energy is a disaster; the planet is not going to end any time soon; and, by the way, the answer is nuclear… When some man-made climate change Alarmists learn about Lovelock's new thinking, they dismiss him as being "old." With far less scientific credentials and accomplishments, they now claim to know a lot more about man-made global warming than does this outstanding scientist they once held in high esteem.That's how Alarmists Belief Systems go.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA Newsletter, 2018 5 (John Shanahan) USofA
- Fossil fuels, nuclear power and man-made climate change (John Shanahan) USofA
- Radiobiology and radiation hormesis (Charles Sanders) USofA
- Yellow jackets, unjustified taxation, fossil fuels (Paul Driessen) USofA France
- Decoding the United Nations agenda, lies, naivety, and ineptitude (Eric Jelinski) Canada