The Catholic Church has been fairly consistent in supporting the hypothesis of catastrophic man-made global warming. In 2015, the leaders of the Church are recommending that the world stop using fossil fuels in all areas by 2050. What will the world be like if the world decides to stop using fossil fuels before they are exhausted?
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate Change (?), Fossil Fuels (?), Nuclear (?) (John Shanahan) USofA
- How Prosperity Can Save the Planet – and its people … using fossil fuels (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA
- Tribute to Vikram Sarabhai (Ajeet Bhargava) India
- Climate change in the Baltic region in the last 1000 years (Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Germany
- Survey about fossil fuels, man-made climate change, nuclear (John Shanahan, John Droz) USofA